Whether you are a beginner surfer or an advanced board rider, there is a surfboard on the market right now that will fit your style and needs. In this blog post, we will take a look at some of the most popular boards available and discuss what makes them so great. So, whether you are in the market for a new board or just curious about what’s out there, keep reading for our top picks!
Top Surfboards for Beginners
So you want to learn how to surf? Congratulations! Surfing is an incredibly fun and rewarding sport. But before you hit the waves, you’ll need to choose the right surfboard. Here are some of the best boards for beginner surfers:
- Foam board: One of the most popular choice for beginner surfers. Foam boards are wide and stable, making them ideal for learning how to surf. In addition, foam boards are very durable, so they can withstand the inevitable bumps and bruises that come with learning to surf.
- Longboard: If you’re looking for a more traditional surfing experience, you might want to consider a longboard. Longboards are longer and thinner than foam boards, making them more maneuverable. However, they can be more difficult to control, so they may not be the best option for beginner surfers.
- Shortboard: If you’re looking for a challenge, you might want to try a shortboard. Shortboards are smaller and lighter than other types of surfboards, making them easier to maneuver in the water. However, they can be more difficult to control, so they may not be the best option for beginner surfers.
Top Surfboards for intermediate Surfers
If you’re an intermediate surfer, you’re ready to move beyond the beginner boards and start riding something a bit more performance-oriented. Here are some of the best surfboards for intermediate surfers:
- Mini Mal: This one is a great all-rounder that’s perfect for those who are still honing their skills. It’s stable and forgiving, yet still has enough performance to allow you to progress.
- Fish: The Fish is another great option for intermediate surfers. It’s maneuverable and playful, making it perfect for small waves. And, because it’s shorter and wider than a traditional shortboard, it’s also easier to paddle and catch waves on.
- Performance Shortboard: If you’re looking for something that will help you take your surfing to the next level, then the this one is a great option. It’s slim and fast, making it ideal for those who are ready to start tearing up the waves. Just be aware that it will take some time to get used to the added speed and maneuverability.
Top Surfboards for Advanced Surfers
If you’re an advanced surfer, you know that the right surfboard makes all the difference. You need something that’s going to give you the speed and agility to take on big waves, while still being stable enough to land your tricks. With so many options on the market, it can be tough to know where to start. Here are four of the best surfboards for advanced surfers:
- Quatro Pod Mod: This board is designed for speed and manoeuvrability, and it’s perfect for advanced surfers who like to charge hard. It’s got a thick tail that provides extra stability, and the wide nose ensures that you’ll stay on your feet even in the biggest waves.
- Slater Designs Blackfish: If you’re looking for a board that’s both fast and powerful, then you’ll want to check it out. This board has a shorter length and wider stance than most, which gives you extra control when you’re ripping up the waves. It also has a bit more rocker than other boards, which makes it easier to perform big airs and land monumental tricks.
- Lost Rocket: If you’re wanting a classic surfboard that can do it all, then look no further. This surfboard has been a favorite of advanced surfers for years, and it’s easy to see why. It’s got a versatile shape that can handle any conditions, and it’s built to last.
So, if you’re looking for a great surfboard to help take your surfing to the next level, check out our list of the top boards right now for beginners, intermediates and advanced surfers. And remember, if you’re in the first group, with HOKALI, you can start learning how to surf TODAY!
Wanna know more about this sport? Have a look at this blog post!